[3830] CQWW CW W1NN SOAB Classic LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 28 06:27:35 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Ohio

  160:    9     7        7
   80:   42    11       27
   40:  148    23       60
   20:  207    22       63
   15:  277    25       72
   10:  154    19       61
------------------------------
Total:  837   107      290  Total Score = 944,860

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Fantastic conditions on all bands.  Lots of new records this time?

I couldn't operate full time due to upcoming travel this week.  I probably
operated too much considering my schedule, but the great conditions kept luring
me back to the radio.

Station is a single K3 and five dipoles.  The new 10M dipole at 30' worked
great.

I wish the Zone 8 and 9 stations would ID more often.  It's really frustrating
for non-assisted ops to tune across a station and have to wait for 3 or 4 QSOs
to find out if the station has been worked.  The best ops ID after every QSO.
Why can't the others?

73, Hal W1NN