[3830] CQWW CW K4WI SO(A)SB10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 28 06:28:13 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K4WI
Operator(s): K4WI
Station: K4WI

Class: SO(A)SB10 HP
QTH: AL

  160:   00     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:    0     0        0
   20:    0     0        0
   15:    0     0        0
   10:  572    28      110

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Conditions were way down from the SSB test... I knew it was going to be tuff
going when I saw the solar numbers. I missed out on several DX mults because the
pile-ups were just so horrendous. Missed ZN 21 and HZ and A44 because just
couldn't crack the Euro wall. Sunday evening had a really nice opening to Ja and
called a BD7... he came back to me but couldn't confirm he had me correctly so
missed that double mult! I think it's time for CQ to make a change in the rules
for ZERO points for qso's with ur own country. Running was a huge pain in the
butt for all 0 pointers calling in "just to help give me a point"! I
don't mind helping out giving out the #4 ZN mult but there is way too many VE to
work for those mults. Rant over.... biggest surprise was cracking the 3D2/R
pile-up. Thanks for all the contacts... 73's Cort K4WI