[3830] CQWW CW AC4G SOAB Classic HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 30 12:09:29 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: AC4G
Operator(s): AC4G
Station: AC4G

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: TN

  160:   17     8       16
   80:   63    10       31
   40:  112    21       53
   20:   65    17       38
   15:   80    20       42
   10:  180    24       69
------------------------------
Total:  517   100      249  Total Score = 514,775

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Flu bug hit me and brought things to a halt Saturday night when 80m and 160m
were rocking and rolling.  I was forced to shut down at 7:00 pm, went to bed,
slept 24 hours to awake after contest ended Sunday night.  Needless to say, was
on my way to a better score than in past years when I was derailed by the flu
bug.  Better next year.  Glad to have QSO'd 3B8M from 10m through 160m before my
sudden hard stop.  Thanks for all the QSOs while it lasted.