[3830] CQWW CW WB9TFH SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 30 11:53:46 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: WB9TFH
Operator(s): WB9TFH
Station: WB9TFH

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    7     3        4
   80:   18     8        9
   40:   44    13        0
   20:   76    18       46
   15:   18     9       12
   10:   13     5       10

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Donna WB9TFF and I both were on using separate radio's and antennas each using
our own calls. Me on a ground mounted vertical her on the tower with a yagi and
135 ft doublet inverted V. We were part time. Not much activity Friday for me
then on/off Saturday and Sunday, all S&P. The reason for a low score. Really
wanted more 80m dx but that didn't happen from here. 160m didn't have too much
activity, I was hoping for more. Contest online scoreboard was interesting,
enjoyed that. Fun contest and thanks for the Q's. See you in the next one. 73