[3830] CaQP K6MM SO HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 2 22:11:10 EDT 2022

                    California QSO Party - 2022

Call: K6MM
Operator(s): K6MM
Station: K6MM

Class: SO HP
QTH: SCV

  160:
   80:   35      0
   40:   77      0
   20:  296      8
   15:  304     36
   10:  147     37
--------------------
Total:  859     81  Mults = 940  Total Score = 158,862

First real contest with my new K4D.  What a gamechanger. Best sounding receiver
ever to hit my ears. Could easily copy weakest signals under poorest band
conditions.  Family birthday Saturday limited my overall time to 15 hours,
mostly on CW.  Got the sweep on 10/1 at 2324z when K7RLN called from UT.
Luckily VY1CO (NT) called me earlier on 15M CW, giving me #29.  Many EU stations
in the log with strong signals on both 15 and 20. Great to see 10M wide open
today.  Worked KH6TU on 5 bands -- thanks Al.  Another great CQP in the books.
Thanks for the Qs....hope you all had fun too.  73, John, K6MM.