[3830] PaQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SOMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 10 12:38:50 EDT 2022

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party - 2022

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 21:00

   40:   86     54
   20:   82     66
   15:   58     59
   10:   36     31
--------------------

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

Another excellent PA QP!

   Unfortunately on same weekend was 3 another QP and I really don't like it ...
:(
I focused 99% to PA QP and on other 3 QP I missed so many QSOs. I called only
1-2 times and when USA wall was big I leave the frq.
AZ QP: 52 QSO/32mti, NV QP: 11 QSO/10mti, SD QP: 30 QSO/22mti

Condx was excellent on high bands with late night openings on 10/15/20m. So pity
that many stations dont't try it and was only on 80/40m.

Thank you very much for the QSOs! My big thanks to Mark - NK8Q - who moved 3
multiplier from part of 40m band where EU can't transmitt to 15m!

Thanks Tom, N2CU for CRN as last county and I have SWEEP in first ever time in
PAQP!

Most QSOs:

K8MR 60/20
N2CU 24/9
K8RYU 4/4
K3TYL 4/3
K0BAK 2/2

N3XF 18/2
AB3AH 12/2

resident:
(10): AA3B, K3CT, KQ3F
(9): K3PP, K3WW, NK8Q
(8): K3WJV, N3FCP, W3VPJ, WK2G
(7): K3HW
(6): N3CU, NO3U, W2GD, W3GH

Bonus station worked 10 times - thanks for the nice activity!

Thanks also Bud for organizing again excellent QP!
CU in the next year!

73, Laci OM2VL