[3830] CWopsT WN4AFP Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 12 10:11:08 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Oct 12

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC

Total:  93  Mults = 92  Total Score = 8,556

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Can I break 100? Well, I put up my highest score of all time this morning in the
1300z CW. My first half hour on 40m netted 62 Qs. I went to 20m and made 18 and
did S&P for the remainder of the hour for the rest. I ran at 44-46 wpm on
40m and 20m and folks responded. I guess, if you want a quick QSO, give me a
call. Looking back, I should have stayed on 40m a bit longer and then stayed
with the run thing on 20m after the switch. My rate was 112 for the first 30
mins... which was darn good. Thanks to all for the Qs and we'll try to break
that 100 mark soon... I know that it is well within reach. 73s Dave WN4AFP