[3830] CWopsT WN4AFP Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 19 10:15:54 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Oct 19

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 28MINS

Total:  54  Mults = 54  Total Score = 2,916

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Another fun CWT 28 minute blitz. We had a power outage last night, so when I
finally got into the shack late for  CWT, the computer had to update windows and
then N1MM had to run an update. So I got started at 1330z.

I did hit a rate all time high in CWT. I worked W3KB, N4AF, N4PF, K2TW AND W2XYZ
at 1331z. That was a rate of 5 per minute or 300 per hour. I also picked up 10
Qs during the first 3 minutes of the CWT.

And yes, I was running at  45-47 WPM. At this rate, I can send a CQ in 3 or 4
seconds. That gives me an opportunity to make many more QSOs.

Running a IC-706MK2 to  a 80m OCF at 50 ft.

Gotta love CW!

Thanks for flying with AFP this morning! 73 Dave