[3830] KRC SST OG6B(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Oct 21 17:00:08 EDT 2022

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Oct 21

Call: OG6B
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OG6B

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21TA

   20:   8     8
Total:   8     8  Total Score = 64

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

The start was promising for 14 MHz, but yet
needed the full 5 minutes to get through to
Jim N7US. For Dub VE2FK I knew to wait for
the array-switching, but there was still a
strong pile from Europe in the parade. Total
score was better than last week, but with
daylight getting shorter, we may soon not
have conditions for this band at this hour.
The one I missed was KC3M (with a pile-up).
The band went very quiet during the last
20 minutes, but I still got a number of
East Coast RBN spots on my CQ's.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops