[3830] KRC SST OG6B(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Oct 28 16:56:49 EDT 2022

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Oct 28

Call: OG6B
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21TA

   20:   3     3
Total:   3     3  Total Score = 9

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

With the Aurora up at 60 gigawatts, I did not
expect very much on 14 MHz, but then I heard
David CT7AUP working Allan VK2GR. Allan was
the strongest blip on the IC-7300 waterfall
for the full session.

I could not reach CT7AUP initially, but I found
Dub VE2FK with the EU-beam for my first QSO at
mid-session. Then finally VK2GR settled for CQ,
and I worked Allan at 2043Z, after working
CT7AUP at 2037Z. There were many more RBN-spots
for my CQ's than last week, but I could not get
through to K4RUM N4BA WG3J ...

With the big Coronal Holes and related Aurora,
things do not look very promising for CQWWDX...

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops