[3830] IlQP W0BH Non-IL HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 23 14:36:01 EDT 2022

                    Illinois QSO Party - 2022

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Non-IL HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .3

  160:
   80:      7       3
   40:      4       2
------------------------
Total:     11       5  Mults = 16  Total Score = 432

Log has been submitted to the QSO party sponsor.

The last state QSO party of the year! We had company from Switzerland this past
week, so took Saturday and Sunday to visit the sites in Western Kansas and
missed the NYQP on Saturday. We got home with about an hour to go on Sunday and
made a few contacts in Illinois.

Thanks to the Illinois sponsors and I'll take this opportunity to thank the SQPC
sponsors as well for another fun year! Keep up the good work ..

73, Bob, w0bh

QPC #45