[3830] TBDC K6NR Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 23 14:32:20 EDT 2022

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: K6NR
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6NR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Az
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 103  Total Score = 388

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Good to hear signals on 160 - conditions seemed "OK" not great.  I
did not hear any DX other than ZF1VE and ZF1MJ - I heard but did
not work KP2M. I operated remotely using my station near Williams
Arizona, grid DM35. Antenna was a 30 foot high inverted L over
4 66 ft and 15 33 ft radials.  Rig was IC7610 to KPA500, running
about 400 watts.

The band has been extremely noisey all summer, and I was concerned
that I had some sort of bad local QRN issue.  It was certainly
quiet enough last night to work folks.

Thanks for the QSOs.      Dana