[3830] WAE SSB DL2SAX(@DQ2C) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 12 09:00:00 EDT 2022

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: DL2SAX
Operator(s): DL2SAX
Station: DQ2C

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JN49xk
Operating Time (hrs): 30:10

   80:   24    14    68
   40:  322   185   168
   20:  357   402   144
   15:  355   502   130
   10:   45   108    46
-------------------------
Total: 1103  1211   556  Total Score = 1,287,140

Found 10m open to south america for a long time, but not a single minute to
north america. 15m was long and wide open, gave me a lot of Qs and QTCs from W
and VE. Worked only a few JAs on 20m during there sunrise (never thought this
can happen). 80m was dissapointing. Had a good competition on cqcontest.net
(everybody should use this) with other germans and got the second place :-(
congrats to da0bcc at dj5mw.
5-band qso with a60a, v31xx and pt5j and of course a lot of 4-band-Qs.

Thanks for the nice contest (I think the best one) and to all who gave me qsos
and qtcs.

73 de Harald, DL2SAX