[3830] CWopsT AE0Q Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 8 16:17:34 EST 2023

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Feb 8

Call: AE0Q
Operator(s): AE0Q
Station: AE0Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  44  Mults = 44  Total Score = 1,936

Stayed home today, 40m dipole half in a tree and half draped along the wooden
porch.  S&P for first half hour, 20 Qs is all that heard me calling :-(
Called CQ on 21.042 for send half hour, kinda high in the band for 15m but 24 Qs
that way :-)

N4ZZ called me at his usual high-speed and fairly loud, I got N4 typed and just
then Alice the cat swiped at Katie the dog sitting next to me, I had to
intervene so we wouldn't have a dead cat or a blind dog :-(  Had to hit the AGN
key, I don't want Don to think I can't copy him at that speed, haha :-)

Man, I LOVE CW !!!  Thanks for the calls today...

Glenn AE0Q