[3830] ARRLDX CW K1TZQ SOUSB40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 19 21:08:43 EST 2023

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K1TZQ
Operator(s): K1TZQ
Station: K1TZQ

Class: SOUSB40 HP
QTH: RI

Total:  901    87  Total Score = 233,856

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Went SB40 because of daytime commits. It was a lot of fun, but wore me out as
copy was very difficult at times both days in the late afternoon on this
vertical. Signals would come and go often and very quickly, and at times were
muffled and/or distorted making copy of the weaker ones a real challenge. That
and all the "fat finger" mistakes took its toll.
Of course none of this has anything to do with my aging faculties. "That's
my story and I'm sticking to it".