[3830] ARRLDX CW AH6KO SOUSB10 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 19 21:10:26 EST 2023

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: AH6KO
Operator(s): AH6KO
Station: AH6KO

Class: SOUSB10 LP
QTH: Keaau HI

   10: 1367    59
-------------------
Total: 1367    59  Total Score = 241,959

Single Band 10m seems to be my thing lately. I like the Unlimited -- makes the
event more interesting. (Except when the Internet goes down, as it did twice in
this one, LOL). EU was very strong here during most of the openings. Easy to
understand when the NA ops were pointing their antennas at EU!

Participation seemed very good, and propagation too. Missed ND, NF, NT and NU.
Thanks for the fun CW!

73~ Stan AH6KO
Keaau HI on the Big Island
100W and Spiderbeam