[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jan 12 03:13:06 EST 2023

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0700Z Jan 12

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA

Total:  50  Mults = 40  Total Score = 2,000

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Two stretched M-flares peaking in the hour
before CWT, pushing a good deal of electrons
into the daylight F-layer. Twelve minutes was
a bit too long spent for the start with 5 Qs
on 3.5 MHz. One band up was much better, and
I was surprised being called by USA-stations,
with my sloper in the shadow of the building
for that azimuth. At CWT's tail 5 min 14 MHz.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops