[3830] NAQP CW AI5A Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jan 14 23:44:36 EST 2023

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: AI5A
Operator(s): AI5A
Station: AI5A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

   80:    3     1
Total:  180    93  Total Score = 16,740

Club:

Team:

Comments:

First time doing NAQP (at all). I had fun. Tried out a new logging setup that I
have not used before (trlinux).

Rig was IC-7300. Antennas were an MFJ Mag Loop and an Ultimax 100 endfed hung
vertically from 2nd fl balcony (used for 40/80).

Definitely some areas to improve, both in my operation and in my setup. Being in
an apartment limits antenna options, but I think there is still more I can do
before I have to worry about a nastygram from the landlord.

S&P the entire time because I'm too much of CW newb to be comfortable
running.