[3830] NAQP CW AA5JF Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jan 14 23:44:55 EST 2023

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: AA5JF
Operator(s): AA5JF
Station: AA5JF

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: GA

Total:  836   271  Total Score = 226,556

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SFCG2 Penetrators

Comments:

Another great NAQP! Good conditions pretty much across all six bands, although I
didn't manage to get much out of 10M, likely because 15 was so good, and that
kept me off 10M in the first 90 minutes. 20 and 40 did not disappoint. And was
very pleasantly surprised to work 31 Mults on 160. Much better score for me than
last year.

Enjoyed competing on a Swamp Fox team -- I think there were more SC stations on
that GA ones. Thanks for having me!