[3830] NAQP CW VE3DZ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 12:52:17 EST 2023

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: VE3DZ
Operator(s): VE3DZ
Station: VE3DZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Niagara
Operating Time (hrs): 10
OpMode: SO2R

Total: 1369   295  Total Score = 403,855

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team: CCO #1

Comments:

Great conditions on 15 and 10! Honestly, can't imagine that my band highest mult
would be on 15 M, and my 10 M mult total - 44! Obviously, I overstayed on these
band and missed a lot of easy mults on 20 and lower bands. Also, it affected my
rates in the first 3 hours (average just above 100/hr.).
I had my knee surgery in December, and with my 20 m antenna down I thought I had
a good chance to miss this one, but "Thanks" to FT8WW: because of him
I climbed my tower around Xmas and fix 20 m antenna. :-) I'm glad I did it, so I
wouldn't miss such a great contest with excellent conditions!
Also big thank you to NOTL Hydro for working with me on my power line noise
issue. The noise didn't go away completely, but became significantly lower
compared to what I was experiencing since the end of September.
Thanks to all participants for great activity!