[3830] ICWC MST VE3NRT LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 16 09:03:51 EST 2023

                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1300Z Jan 16

Call: VE3NRT
Operator(s): VE3NRT
Station: VE3NRT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON

Total:  79  Mults = 58  Total Score = 4,582

Club: Long Island CW Club

Comments:

40 was amazing this morning but ran out of stations to work. I spent about 30
minutes on each of 40 and 20 and 20 was more challenging. I heard Piotr in
Poland but he disappeared before we could complete the QSO, and surprisingly no
other stations from Europe were heard, even though RBN showed good signal
strength all over.

Thank you for the calls today. The 40m antenna is working properly again. I
think the sunshine must have melted any ice accumulation in the tubes. They
really should have heaters, but that would just be something else to break.

73,
Chris VE3NRT

Elecraft K3, KPA500 if HP
SteppIR DB18E @43\', 80M Dipole @35\', 4-el 6m Yagi @49\', 7-el 2m Yagi at 46\'