[3830] ICWC MST VE3NRT LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 16 15:03:02 EST 2023

                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1900Z Jan 16

Call: VE3NRT
Operator(s): VE3NRT
Station: VE3NRT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON

Total:  75  Mults = 60  Total Score = 4,500

Club: Long Island CW Club

Comments:

That was a good time this afternoon. Lots of great scores by the sound of it. I
didn't think 20 was all that busy but they kept coming and coming, which was
great. Not too many collisions. I probably should have gone to 40 earlier but
I'm not sure I can trust the antenna, but it behaved well. I think the sunshine
yesterday and today may have melted an ice obstruction that was causing the
elements to slip. I hope so, rather than anything permanent.

Thanks for the calls.

73,
Chris VE3NRT

Elecraft K3, KPA500 if HP