[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jan 19 22:09:22 EST 2023

                    NCCC Sprint - Jan 20

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH

   80:   3      2
   40:  17     16
   20:  11      7
Total:  31     25  Total Score = 775

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Another week with nothing heard on 15, nor did RBN hear me.  Rainy night here
made for quiet listening with local powerline arcs quenched, but the rain
screwed up the impedance presented to the ATU and had lots of RFI to the logging
computer on bands where that's not usually a problem. Had to drop TX power to 5
watts on a couple bands just to send anything.

Heard several West Coast stations on 80, but couldn't work 'em at 5 watts : ).
Good signals from all over on 40, 20 had mainly Midwest and California.

Many thanks for the Qs, and I may be QRP again next week on my K3 while I do
some work on the K2.......

73,
MikeNH