[3830] CQ160 CW K7SV Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 29 14:31:44 EST 2023

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA

Total:  QSOs = 500  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 27  Total Score = 110,560

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I usually do the CQ CW 160 with NR4M, but with his current lack of receive
antennas decided to put in a little time from home. I thought conditions were
great Friday night and fairly good Sat night. Missed ND, DC, OR and KL7 plus
half the Canadians. Hear Or Friday night but he was S&P. Heard a VE4 with a
good signal Sat evening, but he wasn't hearing well. Rig - K3 100 W with
inverted L over a folded counter poise. I've been very pleased with the FCP! Tks
for the great fun!