[3830] CQ160 CW W4RM Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 29 16:52:51 EST 2023

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2023

Call: W4RM
Operator(s): W4RM
Station: W4RM

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 20:24

Total:  QSOs = 887  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 49  Total Score = 300,192

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

This was my first FT effort in CQ WW 160 CW since 2007 when my Brother W4NF and
I did a Mult op from my QTH in VA.  The difference this time was that we were
both competing against each other, W4NF in VA and me in NC, in the SOA category.

And this year he won but we'll see what happens next year.

This was the first 160m contest use of the new 160M Vertical L and four 500ft
beverages and they seemed to work very well.  Good rates early on and the EU
contacts in S&P operations seemed to be deep with 109 in the log.

Thanks for the QSOs.

73 Bill W4RM