[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 8 15:26:16 EST 2023

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Mar 8

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA

Total:  48  Mults = 45  Total Score = 2,160

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Started six minutes late on 21 MHz where all signals
were scatter level, and needed to be last in queue to
get picked up in the USA. On 14 MHz it was very similar
and slow, with just a couple of stronger European signals.

I spent 27 minutes on 14/21 for just 16 Q's. From the
1300Z listing I noticed that it was most likely VE3GFN
whom I could not identify on 21 MHz (got the ..3GF.).

There were strong jumps on the magnometer during CWT and
that was noticeable on 7 MHz even for Southward contacts.
The highlight was being called by Allan VK2GR at 1953Z...

It was great to see fresh CWops-members like Manos SV1DAY
making good use of their acquired membership number. Quite
a number of new calls worked, even in the old/short numbers.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops