[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 22 16:12:55 EDT 2023

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Mar 22

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA

Total:  54  Mults = 47  Total Score = 2,538

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

First ten minutes on 21 MHz for 4 Qs. Mainly
EA-azimuth open, and Dario IT9SSI booming...

Next 14 MHz showed weaker signal, with the
exception of Eastern DX like Champ E21EIC
and Allan VK2GR. USA was very weak, but nice
to work Kyle J68KC on first call.

The best band was 7 MHz. It kept me so busy
that I did not have time to check 3.5 MHz at
all. Usually I was No. 007 in the pileups...

Total score about the same as in the 1300Z
session. Despite poor signals levels today,
I got a 50 MHz flag from ZS6AYE at 1158Z...

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops