[3830] WPX SSB IB9T(IU3BTY) SOSB20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 28 03:54:30 EDT 2023

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: IB9T
Operator(s): IU3BTY
Station: IB9T

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: Palermo JM68QE
Operating Time (hrs): 36:00

   20: 3146

Club: ARIPA DX Team

Comments:

As usually we had planned a M/S operation, but station setup wasn't ready in
time.
So our leader Joe IT9BLB and other team mates suggested to try a couple of
single band entry! I chose the 20m HP and Joe the 10m LP.
I state that I always played part-time operations from my condo_shack or multi
op team operations.... I never run a full 36 hours or more contest! hihi
Great experience and opportunity to manage/schedule my time and, of course, to
experience that situation in another new view: it was really fantastic!
Big TNX to the full ARIPA Dx Team. They supported and encouraged me throughout
the contest, in the best spirit of a good group of true old amateur radio
friends.