[3830] WPX SSB 9A23Y M/S Youth LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 29 05:16:33 EDT 2023

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: 9A23Y
Operator(s): 9A3SMS 9A3BOX 9A3BYW 9A3GVJ 9A5CZZ 9A7PBV 9A7RA 9A7PP 9A7EU
Station: 9A23Y

Class: M/S LP
Class Overlay: Youth
QTH: ZAGREB

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

The start was difficult, 40m unusable, luckily 80m was in good shape so 140q in
first hour. 10m failed to materialise good opening both days,we had problems
with 15m antenna due to proximity to 2 element wire yagi for 40m...
After all we are pleased to be able to gather togather and make some qs in good
company.
Antennas:
80m: dipole + vertical
40m: 2 el wire yagi
20m+15m+10m: ob7-3 multiband yagi
10m: 4 el yagi

antennas were on the top of building about 70m above ground.
So city qrm was a problem.
For those we could not hear we apologise.
73,
Sergio 9A3SMS