[AMPS] B&W 851/852

Skip mays@indigo.ucdavis.edu
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 08:57:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,
I've just found the group here and signed on. I've made some measurements
of a B&W 852 coil assembly. Doing the paperwork with some of the values
I've measured and the common charts for Pi outputs, I conclude that the
values are pretty "general" for the advertised use.

Instead of "tweaking" this one in, it was just easier to machine a new
assembly with the proper values for my circuit.
Has this been brought up before and have any of you experienced this same
issue? Although the unit I have is used, I believe it to be unmodified.

thanks
Skip  wv6f