[AMPS] FS: B&W PT-2500A

km1h@juno.com km1h@juno.com
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 15:37:13 -0400

Someone asked me to let them know if one of these amps showed up for
sale....sorry, I dont remember who.

Anyway, contact Jim, W1YY, at 508-686-7207.
I sold this amp originally as a dealer and recently checked it out. It is
in pristine condx.
The price posted on packet is very reasonable but I wont repeat it
here...call Jim.

Jim only bought this amp as a backup to his AL-1500 which spent many
trips back to Ameritron for repairs. He now has a new Alpha and the
AL-1500 has finally settled down. Since he cant find a buyer for the
AL-1500, the PT-2500A is on the block...he doesnt need 3 amps!

The PT-2500A uses a pair of 3-500Z's, covers 160-10 including WARCS, has
a real PI-L on ALL  bands, and uses a pressurized chassis-chimney system.
A real 1500W amp with a real Radioswitch model 86 bandswitch. Weighs
about 85 lbs.

Contact Jim only about purchase...I will be glad to answer any technical
questions since Jim is a lawyer!

73....Carl   KM1H