[AMPS] Grid capacitors

John/K4WJ bohnovic@worldnet.att.net
Sun, 13 Jul 1997 11:45:44 -0400

At 06:45 AM 7/13/97 +0000, Rich Measures wrote:
>>Rich Measures wrote:
>>(BTW, Rich, this "Rauchian" word of yours is getting bloody irritating.
>>It wins you no friends.)
>>
>During the parasitics debate, Mr. Rauch was the person who said that such
>gas was intermittent,  auto-disappeared, and therefore could not
>subsequently be detected with a high-potential tester.  Intermittent,
>disappearing gas inside the envelope of a power grid electron tube is
>therefore Rauchian gas.  However,  none of the gassy tubes I have in my
>collection has become less gassy, so I am somewhat skeptical, Ian.
>
>-  RE:  irritation:  I am not here to win friends.
>
>R. L. Measures, 805-386-3734, AG6K

Rich,

I'm confused by your first paragraph above. Are you addressing Ian's
statement about the word Rauchian, or, what are you addressing? There is no
continuity between the Ian quote and your first paragraph.

It appears that Ian (and myself I might add) is irritated with your
obsessive use of "Rauchian". You quote Ian and then your opening paragraph
after the quote doesn't address Ian's point. (that he is becoming irritated
with the use of "Rauchian".) There is no LOGICAL connection between your
quoting Ian and the following paragraph.

What gives Rich?

73..
John/K4WJ in Pembroke Pines, FL

	K8PXG from 18 Jun 59 to 11 Feb 97