[AMPS] PA Recommendation Wanted

John Lane lanej@provide.net
Fri, 6 Jun 1997 08:03:24 -0400

I am also planning to purchase an amplifier before the end of the month.
I've decided on the the QRO HF2500DX for some of the reasons outlined here
and because of the quality and economy of the Svetlana 4CX800 tubes. I've
seen too many quality and warranty issues brought up about the essentially
competing 91B to be insterested.   Be advised that the QRO amp will suffer
a price increase 7/1.
-- W8KX