[AMPS] K2AW's High Voltage Rectifier Modules

Phil Clements philk5pc@connect.net
Fri, 30 May 1997 19:53:40 -0500

>From: km1h@juno.com
>To: philk5pc@connect.net
>Subject: Re: [AMPS] K2AW's High Voltage Rectifier Modules
>Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 18:50:29 EDT
>

>On Thu, 29 May 1997 11:54:47 -0500 Phil Clements <philk5pc@connect.net>
>writes:
>>Before shooting of our mouths about a very nice person and his very
>>nice products, why not take a moment or two to get the facts?
snip....

>>1. K2AW Modules are made by hand by K2AW, with TLC!
snip....

>Yes Frank is a fine Senior Citizen Phil...after that I suggest you are
>all wet.

I suggest we should all take a lesson in honesty and business ethics from
K2AW.

>Those AW blocks are made in Taiwan...period..... and your suggestions are
>another example of the P.T. Barnum syndrome so popular at the "ham" level.

Another example of the "syndrome" is an outfit called "Radiokit" in N.H.

>God...when are some of you guys going to wake up to reality and not a
>dream??

When my 17 year old "Taiwanese" diode bridge finally fails, it may awaken me!

>I dont mind a hellava good argument but please stop the pure BS.

I think most followers of this reflector know from where the "Bovine
Scatology" emanates!

>73....Carl   KM1H

IMO Carl's personal, business, and financial problems are beginning
to take their toll.

Several folks have suggested that Carl needs to seek professional help.

You may now add my name to that list.

(((73)))
Phil, K5PC