[AMPS] microwave ovens

wa2moe wa2moe@doitnow.com
Fri, 30 May 1997 18:39:13 -0700

At 08:42 PM 5/30/97 EDT, you wrote:

>>>i'm in trouble here, trying to sort out the truth.
>>>we have those who say that k2aw uses microwave oven diodes...
>>>
>>>we have those who say that k2aw assembles blocks using the very
>>>diodes others say are preferable to microwave oven diodes.

and I wrote

>> and who cares?<<
------
I think the point is this:  most of us have varying degrees of technical
knowledge (zero in my case) and want to learn...are fascinated by amplifier
and power supply theory and recognize that several of the contributors to
this reflector are at the amplifier genius level.

Unfortunately, several of our resident geniuses also are at the insult
genius level and frankly it's beginning to spoil things, at least for me.

I don't speak for anyone but me, and I'd appreciate airing differences in
opinions without squirting liquid excrement at each other.

                              Stu Greene WA2MOE
                            7537 North 28th Avenue
                          Phoenix, Arizona 85051  USA

                           E-Mail: wa2moe@doitnow.com