[AMPS] Alpha-Power-Webpage-Address needed!

Morel Grunberg morel.grunberg@telrad.co.il
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 15:41:30 +0200

Charlie,

In september issue of "QST" you can found a product review
of the AlphaPower 91B amplifier. Also, you can order from
ARRL for $7.50, a full product review and detailed test report.

73 de Morel, 4X1AD