[AMPS] An open response to Tom, W8JI

Ron Hooper ab4ru@stc.net
Thu, 06 Nov 1997 23:09:00 +0000

Sandy Meltzer wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> First, I like to apologize to everyone on this mailing list if the two
> Alpha ads I posted yesterday were inappropriate.  As a new recipient of
> this list, I didn't see any policy information from the "owner" of this
> list, Bill Fisher - W4AN except the following information from the "Welcome
> to amps" message I initially received:

I would suggest that anyone that dislikes what he or she see's on this
reflector to un-subscribe. The administrator can handle any abuse by
simply locking out the offender's. Lets please leave that up to the
folks that has the authority to do so and get back to discussing amps.
I also consider someone passing on a good deal about RF AMPLIFIERS,
occasionally, part of the discussion criteria.
Ron W4WA