[AMPS] AG6K makes the Sept. 97 issue of 73

km1h @ juno.com km1h@juno.com
Mon, 08 Sep 1997 16:28:57 EDT

Our very own Rich has made international news once again!

In the Ham to Ham column Rich continues to attempt to educate the great
unwashed hordes on amplifier theory.
It actually makes fairly good reading, although pretty much of a rehash
of  past articles in QST, etc. I would expect that the majority of 73
readers have a rather short attention span anyway.

One critique Rich. If some were to follow your procedure without really
understanding  what they were doing they could wind up with a Q too high
to cover the band.

ANY article on amps is welcome in any magazine as a relief from the
digital drivel. Excuse the left handed complement Rich....good job.

73....Carl   KM1H