[AMPS] Dihydrogen monoxide

km1h @ juno.com km1h@juno.com
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 12:27:59 EDT

On Fri, 12 Sep 1997 15:22:13 +0100 Peter Chadwick
<Peter.Chadwick@gpsemi.com> writes:
>Carl,
>
>This dangerous chemical can be easily neutralised in an organic,
>eco-friendly method. Take some barley grain, roast it until a light
>brown, grind it and boil in the dihydrogen monoxide oxide for about an
>hour. Filter, add 5% by volume of hop flowers as of barley, and yeast.
>Keep in about 50degrees F for two weeks or so until the froth
>disappears. Carefully decant off into bottles with a teaspoonful of
>sugar in each one, leaving behind the sediment. Seal the bottles and
>keep, at around 50degrees or slightly less for three weeks, after
>which
>the dangerous chemical has been changed to a refreshing healthfull
>drink
>full of vitamin B and nourishment.
>
>This isn't pseudo science!
>
>73
>
>Peter G3RZP

Fancy you should mention that Peter...it sounds like good Bristol Ale!!
At least it is very similar to what was described on  the 3 hour show I
watched on PBS the other eve on the voyage of the "Matthew".

So go holler at me, the TV show was more enjoyable than tuning the QRN on
160M.

73....Carl   KM1H