[AMPS] Re: Parasitics

Rich Measures measures@vc.net
Fri, 24 Apr 98 19:38:35 -0800

>on 4/24/98 jono@webspun.com wrote:
>
>...Tom Rauch has resorted to personal insults t defend his position.
>So IMHO, he doesn't have a lot of credibility.  This regardless of how
>right he may be.
>

>I've followed every post on this reflector since it started.  You have
>the wrong guy pegged for personal insults.

Mr. Rauch made a sexual innuendo - on [AMPS] - about the licking duties
of my part-time secretary.

 > Mr. Rauch railed and
>pleaded time and again for professional discussions rather than
>degeneration into personal attacks -- even after he was the target of a
>number of them made public to all recipients.  And he did not
>respond in kind.  Don't take someone's word for a negative on Mr.
>Rauch.  A thorough reading of the archives will show differently.

A thorough reading of the archives on the grate suppressor debate will
show that Mr. Rauch stated that an engineer by the name of Miklos, who
used to work at Eimac's Salt Lake City plant was an "R+D Engineering
Manager".  According to Rauch, Miklos said that the articles I wrote for
*QST* contained numerous technical errors.  .  However, when I talked to
the personnel dept. at the SLC plant, their rep. told me that Miklos was
an "Engineer B" -  and never an "R+D Engineering Manager".  Mr. Rauch
responded by accusing me of making up the story about telephoning the SLC
plant's personnel dept.
-  later, Jim

cheers
Rich...