[AMPS] Telephone RFI Radio Shack Phones

Radiodan W7RF RFpower@radiodan.com
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 09:31:09 -0800

Hi Brad,

I bought what was suggested by the post you remember too. It was the ET-273
series (White 43-591, etc) for $19.99. I also included a K-COMM filter with
each phone and gave two of them to my neighbors about 6-8 weeks ago before
contest season started.

Now....... How well do they work? I don't want to go ask!!! I may hear that
the toaster doesn't work!
I'm going on the previous Hams recommendations.

They're $20 + the filter and worth their weight in PR gold!
Maybe it's just the shock of someone giving something for free!

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (member SCDXC, SCCC)
Rugged, Reliable Henry HF Amps are "Instant on" for RF Power now!
DXers/Contesters/Ragchewers get your HENRY from RADIODAN for LESS!
***Subscribe to the HENRY reflector at www.qth.net <http://www.qth.net>
***
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com>     RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!