[AMPS]Your non-stop Bickering

f117ab@ameritech.net f117ab@ameritech.net
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 19:59:58 -0600

Mark,
I have observed that this newsgroup derives truth in the adversarial
process. 'kinda like our judiciary system. Each party makes the best
possible point they can and represents their case to the best of their
ability (which is formidable). I have found the result  more enlightening
than just the opinion of the correct person. Sure I could have gone to the
NEC and stated the rules that apply to 220VAC, but so can a trained parrot.
Now we have an understanding of why and how and the variations in a number
of countries.
In fact I am looking forward to the upcoming match between Rich and Carl
over the effectiveness of the various mods for the SB220 and similar amps
(parasite reduction circuitry).
I recognize that one persons meat is another persons foul but I have a very
nicely operating SB220 because of my association with this newsgroup. Look
for the good Mark. . .its there. It puts me in mind of another saying;
roughly, 'people who love the law and sausage should never see how they are
made'.
73
Art