[AMPS] Smoking/Eating in the Multi Op Room!?

Radiodan W7RF RFpower@radiodan.com
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 15:54:56 -0800

Does this mean you won't be needing the "grill' option for the top of your
new HENRY? That was always MY favorite accessory!

The best to all for a healthy, happy and prosperous new year!

Be safe tonight.

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (member SCDXC, SCCC)
Manufacturers Rep & Distributor for HENRY Amplifiers.
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com>     RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!