[AMPS] Review: SGC PowerCube

Jon Ogden jono@enteract.com
Wed, 1 Jul 98 14:57:07 -0500

>In my SG-500 brochure it says:
>"Input Voltage: 14.0VDC
> Input Range: 10.0-18.0 VDC"
>
>It then describes it as "the 12 volt SG-500 SmartPowerCube".
>
>In their price list, they mention 13.8VDC.

So all, please tell me how SGC remains in business.  Their stuff "looks"
well built, but it is terribly expensive.  Far more than what I would
pay.  Rice burner radios with more features are cheaper.

Top this all off with their misinformation and lousy service and I wonder
how they keep the lights on.  I've never talked to anyone who owns one.

If I've learned anything from this discussion is that I should stay away
from these guys.

73,

Jon
KE9NA