[AMPS] Vacuum variable drive ass'y

Steve Bookout steve@1bigred.com
Sun, 08 Mar 1998 20:00:51 -0500

Hello all,

I have gotten a Jennings vacuum variable capacitor which is minus the drive
ass'y.  I have the exact cap in another amp, so I do know what it is
supposed to look like and this one is incomplete.

Does anyone one out there have one that they aren't using or is excess to
their needs?  I would think there would be some broken caps or caps that
have lost their vacuum, out there somewhere.

The capacitor I have is:

	Jennings type "UCS"
	375 pf @ 14,000 volts

There is a silver plated flange with 6 holes in it, about 3 inches in
diameter, where the drive ass'y attaches.  All I have there now is the
piece that moves back and forth, with the 1/4-28 threaded hole, which is
now fully collapsed (max cap.)

Does someone have one that we can work out a deal on?

73 de Steve, NJ4F
Steve Bookout, NJ4F
Rapidan Data Systems

'DX4WIN...The way logging programs should be!'
Free demo at http://www.erols.com/pvander