[AMPS] Re: End to background noise / MikeMaster

Morel Grunberg morel.grunberg@telrad.co.il
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 09:34:51 +0200

Few month ago I've built a background noise canceller for microphones,
based
on a new Analog Device IC, the SSM-2216.  I sent my impressions and
conclusions
to this reflector and I received lots of feedbacks and many many
questions.

The good news are that a California based company named A&A Engineering
began to sell this unit as an assembled & tested unit, kit unit and by
separate
parts. An extensive coverage of this unit can be found in the march
issue of QST,
in a W6FR article under the name of "Mike Master unit".

I'm strongly recommend this circuit to those having background noise
like blowers,
fans, air conditioners and so on.

73 de Morel, 4X1AD