[AMPS] INFO wtd: QRO DUMMY LOAD

Arthur Moe kb7ww@chatusa.com
Wed, 13 May 1998 19:55:47 -0700

At a recent flea market I picked up a QRO dummy load.  I have been
in touch with the manufacture and they say it's to old and they have no
info in there files on it.  So I'm hoping that someone here might be of
help.

The load is marked with tag that reads:

R.F. TERMINATION
MODEL CL-53S   SERIAL 810404
ELECTRO IMPULSE INC.
RED BANK N.J.

Painted on load:
73/43
00752
367009-1

The load is 19 3/4 long and 3 1/2 inches in diameter with coolant inlet
at
one end and outlet at the other.  The RF connector is some sort of
flange
connector. The flange is 2 inch square with 4 ea. .220 holes on 1 1/2
centers.
It looks like this is the female half of the connector and I would like
to find the
other half of this flange connector either an adapter to HN, N, LC, C,
or anything
else including hard line.

Can anyone help me out. I will be leaving for Dayton in the morning
(5-14).

Thanks
art
KB7WW