[AMPS] RF relays

km1h@juno.com km1h@juno.com
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 15:40:50 -0500

On Sat, 14 Nov 1998 12:14:07 -0800 "kmarch" <kmarch@ix.netcom.com>
writes:
>Does anyone know of a source for inexpensive relays (i.e. less than
>vacuum realy prices) that can switch 1.5kW of RF? This is for a low
>impedence (75 ohm) application, where I don't need speed. So rather
>than vacuum relays, open frame types that can take RF is what I need.
>Any ideas?  Bob  N7UA

What is wrong with the open frame relays used by any past or current amp
mfg?
Grab a Newark catalog for ideas or better still just buy a relay from
Ameritron....their relay works fine with the 8877 in the AL-1500 or the
3CX1200A7 in the AL-1200.

You did not specify frequency but the above mentioned relays work fine at
least thru 50MHz and 2KW.

73  Carl  KM1H

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]