[AMPS] My old amp

km1h@juno.com km1h@juno.com
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 10:17:53 -0400

On Tue, 13 Oct 1998 18:02:36 -0600 "Richard W. Ehrhorn" <w4eto@rmii.com>
writes:

>Unless I'm mistaken the original Loudenboomer came from Lee Bergren's
>(W0AR?) Radio Industries in Kansas City. Think Hunter built the Bandit
>in
>or near Iowa City - in Collins country.

I bought  several Bandit 2000A's in Iowa City in 1963 Dick.  That was the
one with four 572B's and it was a group buy for contesters in NE.
The 2000C manual indicates a Des Moines address.

Definitely a ham amp -
>competition
>for Heath and the 30L-1, more or less.

Anyone know what years the SB-200 and SB-220 were introduced?

73   Carl   KM1H

>73,   Dick  W0ID

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]