[AMPS] Dust off the Amp & 4-1000 & 3-1000 Tube sources?

david david@ficom.net
Sun, 13 Sep 1998 20:31:04 -0500

I aggree, there are few to few real building hams anymore. To finds parts
for the junk box is a major under taking. I got out of amateur radio for a
couple of years because of a devorce and sold everything, junk box
included. What a mistake. Now I am trying to build a few things and restore
an old amp and parts are scarce. I have no solution. I have been justing
picking up what I could here and there. What ever happen to tradeing? I use
to trade parts, etc. all the time, does anybody do this anymore? I wasn't
gone that long, what happened? Okay I'm off my soapbox.

I am 45 ..... in the older group I guess
David M. Boyter
AC4UO, Southern Tennessee
"It is always morning somewhere in the world."
     ...inscription on the Great Sundial, Helen Keller Rose Garden
        Morehead Planetarium, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill